View Single Post
Old 06-05-2003, 11:06 AM
yal's Avatar
yal yal is offline
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: New York, Long Island
Posts: 2,705
Use the search "adapter shaft". Many people including me have taken out their one piece gear shifters and replaced it with the adapter shaft so that we can use many of the newer knobs. www.************************ sells it for different models for around $20.
Reply With Quote