View Single Post
Old 06-09-2003, 07:14 PM
suginami suginami is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Southern California, U.S.A.
Posts: 8,508
The accumulator is called the fuel accumulator.

I checked to see if it is listed in the PartsShop catalog, and it's not.

Call Phil at the 1-800 number and he can help you.

If you do a search for "accumulator", here is what you get:
Paul S.

2001 E430, Bourdeaux Red, Oyster interior.
79,200 miles.

1973 280SE 4.5, 170,000 miles. 568 Signal Red, Black MB Tex. "The Red Baron".
Reply With Quote