View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 06:17 AM

716.6 sequential issues

Hi all,

I have sportcoupe M111K(c203) engine with 716.6 box. I was looking for w209 320/500 but stumbled on this little one and it was cheap. And seems like a good project.

Drove the car for about 100km all went fine. Yesterday I was driving around the block just to get the error and 20meter from my home on the way back it happend.

Car went into neutral, on the dash "TRANSMISSION VISIT WORKSHOP" and "F" on gear indicator. I turned it off and on which didn't fix it. Removed negative terminal after few mins still the same. But after about hour later I tried and car drove fine. Might be important when I drove it home the other day about 80km I used only "manual mode" not auto about 2-3k rpm. The drive around block was on auto mode only and I floored it every straight I found.

So after my research I found guys on Sprinter(and VW Crafter) have same gearbox. Also I found the pump is common issue (same pump on alfas selespeed, 360modena, murcielago egear etc). Pump brushes do wear out nothing strange but my question is does this looks like a pump to you guys?

Did download WIS. Will order 75w80 oil today and obd2 is on the way

Here is the video. I'm a little confused there is two sounds one must be fuel pump and other is hydraulic pump. What sound is hydraulic???

I ride bikes and louder sound sounds to me like fuel pump but sound is comming from engine bay or under it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRrT9XA9wik

p.s. Can't find introduction section?