View Single Post
Old 06-14-2003, 01:46 AM

Angry 1autobodyparts.com Rip Off!!! READ!!!

Hi everyone,
First of all, since this is my first post I would like to congratulate the owner(s) and all others that were involved in creating this site and its forum and maintaining it. SWEEET.
For the past few months I have been sneaking around reading post that have help me more than the current 2 Disk CD and Euro Haynes manuals have together.
Now back to business....

This is a warning to all that have seen and visited these websites and have or have not purchased product from this company.
The parent company is called:
Parts Components International, Inc. (also known as PCI)
Listed below is half of the websites that PCI has been stealing under.
www.partscomponents.com
www.1autobodyparts.com
www.2autobodyparts.com
www.autopartsland.com
www.partscomponents.com
www.auto-headlights-taillights.com
www.myautobodyparts.com
www.auto-body-parts-online.com
www.autopartsdiscountcenter.com

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SITES. If you find other sites that have prices that are too good to be true, compare the "Terms and Conditions" page before purchasing. If the "Terms and Conditions" are similar, walk away.

The sites advertise product that they don't have in stock. They will tell you that they do, but as soon as your credit card processing is completed (1-2 days) you will be notified of a 4-8 week delay.
So what do you do?? Most people cancel their order. What happens when you cancel your order?? You are charged a 25% fee.
If you lucky you get your money back through your credit card protection plan. I'm still waiting....
For those individuals that don't cancel their order, 2-4 months later,,, some get the items they ordered,,, some are still waiting

For more information check with the BBB and www.badbusinessbureau.com (also known as www.RipOffReport.com)
Hope this helps some of you.