View Single Post
Old 10-02-2000, 03:24 PM
Posts: n/a
Thanks guys, still confused though.

I can only buy new and the only thing that I know that this thing is called is the "headlight door" which costs $89. I need the square glass piece, not the piece that glass surrounding the square glass piece.

The "headlight assembly" costs $295, which includes the parking lense and I do not need that.

Am I making sense?

'89 420 SEL
'90 300 SEL
'68 Olds 88 Convertible
'84 300 SD (sold it)
Reply With Quote