View Single Post
Old 10-03-2000, 09:09 PM
420SEL 420SEL is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Toronto, CANADA
Posts: 1,193
What is referred to as the headlight door is the plastic assemble that surrounds the headlight itself. I personally would call it the foglight cover. I just got a new one and plan to replace it this weekend. I'm not sure how to replace the glass cover for the headlight itself. I will try to take a look at it when I replace the foglight. If I can come up with anything I will let you know.

Jason Priest
1986 420SEL
Reply With Quote