View Single Post
Old 06-17-2003, 10:37 AM
Arthur Dalton Arthur Dalton is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Florida / N.H.
Posts: 8,784

They are called "Spark Plug Connector "
There are 3 of them and they are under the coils..

FastLane -- under- engine electrical

Last edited by Arthur Dalton; 06-17-2003 at 11:00 AM.
Reply With Quote