View Single Post
Old 06-17-2003, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Duke1Law
By the way, I have a BRAND NEW starter for this same vehicle (works on the 94 and 95 models) that cost $230.57.

My friend that works for Mercedes educated me and we learned that my car did not need a starter, so I bought this thing from Mercedes (still in the box w/ receipt) for nothing. They won't take it back because "Sir, it's an electrical part and we don't accept returns on electrical parts."

Anyway, if anyone needs a brand new starter, the part number is: 004-151-70-01-88 and I'll take pretty much anything for it; I just don't like having crap laying around and not using it.

Of course I'll include a copy of the receipt as well, for verification. Ordered from Mercedes, so it's Mercedes, not aftermarket. Still in the box.
It's time for you to discover e-bay.. A great outlet for all of the stuff you have laying around that has value, but is difficult to find a buyer.. If you really want to sell it cheap.. I might buy it from you, and re-sell it.. You can also post in the sale forum on this site..

92 Blown Buick Ultra Pimpmobile 220K and adding 1K per week

88 Wagoneer Slightly modified (Not for soccer moms)

04 Kia Sedona with every option... NICE