here are the important questions that i would like to know from the initiator of this thread....
1. year and model and current mileage
2. still under warranty and are you the original owner[car purchased new] and is this dealer the selling dealer? what is the name of this dealer and where is he located?
3. has this dealer been performing all the service on this vehicle? what have the change intervals been? any idea as to sump capacity at oil change intervals?
4. seeing any smoke out of your exhaust pipe?
5. what brand oil, what grade, dino or syn etc has been used in this vehicle?
6. are you a member of the class that m-b recently settled with concerning its flexible oil change interval ideas?
tell us more, please.