View Single Post
Old 06-18-2003, 10:43 AM

Real simple my friend: go with them. Don't be hesitant, tell the honest truth. During the process of "inspecting" someone is putting their hands on a vehicle that YOU have made an investment in, so simply go with them and oversee the process. Remember, these "inspectors" want to earn that person's business on "your" car, so being there to defend never hurts. It holds them accountable.

On another note, have compassuion with all types of people who want to buy your car. I don't know your financial situation, but remember that God loves us all and we are to bless others as we are blessed. If you bump into someone who may not have all of the money right then, allow someone to make monthly payments to you. As an individual who was trusted to do that myself, just be aware that there are trustworthy people out there and that God has placed you in a position to be a blessing to others and as you bless others, he will continue to bless you abundantly.

This doesn't mean go out and look for people who only want to make those type of payments, however if someone calls you about it, feel them out, meet them and frmo there, you can discern whether they're trustworthy or not.

Good luck w/ selling a vehicle that I'm sure is beautiful and well taken care of.