View Single Post
Old 06-21-2003, 08:38 AM
Posts: n/a
A can tapper is the adapter that you get to attach to the freon can. This adapter then attaches to the center manifold hose.

There are several types, but I prefer the small brass one that screws onto the top of the can. There are plastic handled ones that go around the side of the can and pierce by squeezing the handles together.

Good luck,
Reply With Quote