View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 12:13 PM
Arizona '89 420 SEL

Andrew ; I do agree with some Libertarian philsophy but the U.S. will NEVER elect one for president . Libertarian philosophy is only therory that has never been tested . The ''neutral'' stance Libertarians take on our military and military action is also just plain scary . The U.S. is definitley not ready or willing to be neutral like Canada , France , Germany or Switzerland as far as world wide terrorist and protecting our oil rescorces are involved . Every Libertarian that cast a presidential vote knows that he is only making a ''statement'' , not a real decision on who will really be president . So , not giving my suooort to the Republican candidate strengthens the Democrats by one less vote against them . See ... The U.S. is still only a two party system in reality . But , Libertarian philosophy may change the ''big two'' parties into a more ''people conscious'' and less extreme choice than we have now . Cool ...
"I have spent MOST of the money I have made in my life on expensive women, expensive cars, and expensive drugs. The rest I just wasted." - Myself "Belief in the supernatural, reflects a failure in the imagination." - Edward Abbey "Give me a firm place to stand, and I will move the Earth." - Archimedes