View Single Post
Old 06-27-2003, 02:00 PM
mikaelw2001 mikaelw2001 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Vanersborg, Sweden
Posts: 99
I'm sorry for that. I mean the hydraulic elements for the rocker arms. I think I read HLC.s in one of the posts and thought it was a common abbrevation to describe theese elements.

Sorry again/ Mikael
Reply With Quote