View Single Post
Old 06-27-2003, 03:11 PM
jay3000 jay3000 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 305
Yes.. The parts that connect the driveshaft at either end, are called flex discs..

My bet is still on the center bearing, and support however..

You can visually inspect the flex disc at both ends for cracking, and deterioration..
Reply With Quote