View Single Post
Old 06-29-2003, 01:38 PM

Those who answer posts offer their time out of the goodness of their heart. The pro techs such as Steve Brotherton are especially generous given that when you get their help here, they are offering it for free. When you go to their shop, I'm quite sure it is not in spite of the fact that it takes their TIME to provide answers here. You should be EXTREMELY greatful for their help when they have the time to help. I know that I'm very greatful.

The last thing is, did it ever occur to you that by making a comment such as you did, then there will people that will INDEED ignore your questions? You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar!

All that said, I have been observing some of the frequent posters and helpers here for over three years and even AFTER your caustic comment, it would NOT surprise me in the least to see them answer your questions anyway whenever they get enough information from you AND have suggestions to offer.

As for me, I don't pay a lot of attention to the name of the person asking the question. If it is something I can help with, or something of interest to me, I will chime in.

Have a great day,