View Single Post
Old 07-01-2003, 03:20 PM
sixto's Avatar
sixto sixto is offline
smoke gets in your eyes
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 20,123
Look for any post by Thomaspin and check his website referenced in his sig line. He has documented the process.

You can use a generic c-clamp type valve spring compressor once the heads are off the car. Most auto parts store rent or lend this tool. Kragen has it for $6/day. If you're working on the heads in the car, the kind of valve spring compressor that hooks on the cam is cheap enough to buy rather than rent.

95 S420
91 300SE
87 300SDL
83 300SD
78 450SEL (sold)
Reply With Quote