View Single Post
Old 07-01-2003, 08:06 PM

Cool NJ GTG - Sunday 7/27

Okay, time to mark your calendars...

Who: You!!

What: A random gathering of MB nuts who want to trade stories, admire cars, get advice, and meet the people behind the online names seen here

When: Sunday July 27th, 11 AM to 3PM rain or shine (or whenever people want to leave).

Where: Either Veteran's Park in Hamilton, NJ or Mercer County Park in West Windsor, NJ (this depends on a return phone call from the recreation department). Both are just minutes from exit 7A off the NJ-TPK. I'll post directions as soon as I finalize which park which should be by the end of this week.

Why: Because we love our cars, it's a free country, and we have nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon (okay that last part probably isn't completely true )

How: Send me an email so I have some idea of how many folks will be there and then just show up. Both parks have picnic facilities near where we'll be that do not require advance reservations so you're welcome to bring the family and picnic as well (do keep in mind that no alcohol is permited by town and county regs respectively). I will have sodas available just to be sure that no one gets too thirsty.

jlc

'87 560SEL 267K (177K on motor) Blue/Blue
'98 Buick LeSebre 60K (wife's car)
'56 Imperial Sedan 124K
Past Cars:
'67 Dodge Monaco 130K (Sold)
'87 Chrysler 5th Ave 245K and going strong (sold)
'73 Plymouth Satillite 175K (sold)
'96 Chrysler LHS 80K (totaled)