View Single Post
Old 07-02-2003, 04:00 PM
justinbowser

Thanks, it's still not 100% decided yet, will have to see if he can come up with a well maintained engine and what it will cost.

I'm sort of at a crossroads here. If the car was running good and the interior done I suppose it would be a #3 car, worth maybe between $2000 - $3000? I've got probably $1600 into it, plus about a million hours of my labor! :-p If he can find a good tight engine for $500-$600 then I'll probably go for it. I figure that, other than engine, I'll need to invest another $300-$400 into it for little BS interior stuff and it'll be a pretty decent ride.

He had replaced all of the door weatherstripping (OEM Mercedes) and I have new OEM rubber for the windshield, rear window, and sunroof. I need a couple door panels, recover the center console, dash cover, and the ol' lady needs to finish the back seat and it'll be presentable. I tried posting a pic a while back, spent some time in PhotoShop to get it under the size limit, but for some reason it didn't upload.

Here's another try...

How 'bout that, it worked this time! Guess I shoulda put the other hubcap on... ;-)

Regards,

Justin B.
Attached Thumbnails
Y'all might be stuck with me...  75 450SE-450se_left2.jpg