View Single Post
Old 07-03-2003, 09:24 PM

MB Radio Removal Tools

Hi --

I have an embarassing question. I took the Comand out of the dash with the Benz Radio removal tools -- fine no problem -- but, how do I get those tools out of the Comand to put it back in the dash without those tools sticking out of it?

Prompt help would be greatly appreciated!

The Benz dealer seems to have turned off my satellite antena for my Comand navigation system. Apparently the antena is there and plugged in properly. Benz seems to have placed the antena under the Comand rather than over it as it was when installed but, even moving the plugged in antena to the top of the Comand did not get it to "see" the satellites it saw yesterday.
(Any help with this would also be appreciated -- but I emailed the Comand installer for help).

Benz did fix my driver's seat, however -- knock on wood. So far the seat has worked great for 6 hours.

Thanks
C55: Evosport headers & UDP's; AMS crank; TVT thermo; phenolic spacers; Denso IK16's; EuroTech ECU; RennTech cf airbox w/ Green filters; Z06 catch can; Sprintbooster; Optima RedTop; Quaife LSD; AMG: shift paddles, 030 rear calipers & rotors; Rotera brake lines; Euroteck CF lip; "C63" rear diffuser; 18" SLK AMG Turbines (summer); 18" OZ Superleggera's (winter); K40 dual f&r radar w/ laser jammers; MB: digital climate control, iPod kit & mp3 CD changer; iTronic B/T for MOST.