View Single Post
Old 07-05-2003, 11:13 AM
aldedmon's Avatar
aldedmon aldedmon is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Houston
Posts: 809
They actually do not go on the rods at all

They are replacement bushing for the Rear Inner lower control arm. (sorry to be so elementary)The lower conrtrol arm(s) are those bars that you see when looking underneath the car from the rear that the springs are seated in. There is a bushing on the rear diff. side of the LCA. You completely remove the LCA and then remove the bushing(from both the left and right one). Then you replace them with the KMAC units. Not exactly a piece of cake, but easy enough. Do a search on me(aldedmon) and you'll find further discussion on the KMAC's VS other rear camber adjustment kits. Buy 'em direct (
or find a distributor her in the states

Reply With Quote