View Single Post
Old 07-06-2003, 01:39 PM

Sixto,

After searching for pricing on the Klima, I noticed there are a few manf. of the relay. The MB oem and one made by "Programa".

Mine has "Siemens" silkscreened on the solder side. Yours has the big box on the one side, and a lot fewer parts.

Perhaps the 2 little relays are within that box, protecting them from heat. These relays have extremely close tolerances and will be affected by heat. And could be burnt. I think the pin outs are the same and perform the same function as the rest of them.

toknow,

I read all the threads. We need someone to answer you on how to replace the rpm sensor or at least fool that one component to see if it's the culprit. ........I agree, testing all the components is a motha. But,

One interesting comment was, "if the Aux fan wasn't working, this could be the problem" but someone said, there is no connection between the Aux fan and the compressor.

Is this true ? I can't seem to get my aux fan running yet.

Along with this, as you suggested, I'm going to try to test the rpm sensor next, if I can find it. Red ?? Can you give me a description on where it is and how to test it. Or a pic. Which pin on the Klima ?

A/C is still running o.k. today with the test relay in. So its got to be one of the 3 or 4 sensor inputs.