Thread: Tie Rods
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2003, 01:10 PM
sixto's Avatar
sixto sixto is offline
smoke gets in your eyes
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 20,123
I thought a center link is the kind that uses an idler arm and a drag link is the kind that doesn't use an idler arm (WWII Willys MB), and that the distinction is lost to the world or rack and pinion steering. Or is it a UK vs US thing?

95 S420
91 300SE
87 300SDL
83 300SD
Reply With Quote