View Single Post
Old 07-14-2003, 12:18 AM
1991300SEL's Avatar
1991300SEL 1991300SEL is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 545
You have what's called an M103 engine. Some call it that; others refer to it simply as a 103.

Use the search facility. There have been dozens upon dozens of posts covering head gasket replacement on this engine.
Reply With Quote