View Single Post
Old 07-16-2003, 04:49 PM
-fad -fad is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 1999
Posts: 1,562
the U-shaped plastic that I'm aware of is actually part of the W124 door panel...and not a clip of sorts - from memory these appear to be permanantely secured to the door panel itself

if these things you are looking for are the ones I've described- - and in this case are loose, I'd just hot glue them or plastic weld them back into place

if these are broken off -detached from the door panel and are now may wish to call the salvage yards for a matching door panel replacement (complete with all the U-shaped items)

of course- if your'e a Monster Garage type- - you could always fabricate U-shaped things yourself out of metal/ or plastic

hope this helps
Reply With Quote