View Single Post
Old 07-18-2003, 06:55 PM
GO DUKE!

W124 Coolant level sensor plug

Since I am about to drive a cross the desert I have been taking a long hard look at my cooling system. I replaced everthing and I do mean everthing six months ago..except the coolant level sensor and the top radiator hose I am doing so now. I have already replaced the hose, and I was going to change the level sensor except that the dealership is out of stock at the moment and I dont have time to order one. So the parts guy gave me a plug that is used in the SD's. He wasn't too sure it would work , but one of the other guys was. I thought I would post here and get your suggestions. The plug looks a little wimpy to me but if it works...Well that will be A Ok with me. Here is a pic of the coolant level sensor as it sits...And the other is of the plug they gave me at the dealership. Will this work? Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
W124 Coolant level sensor plug-100-0002_img.jpg  

2008 S550
1957 Dodge D100
1967 VW Microbus 21 Window
2001 Suburban
2004 Beach cruiser bicycle
-----------------GO DUKE!-----------------

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religion, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For that reason alone, people of other faiths have been afforded freedom of worship here." Patrick Henry 1776

Last edited by drbrandini; 07-18-2003 at 07:12 PM.