View Single Post
Old 07-21-2003, 01:23 AM
MRPerformance's Avatar
MRPerformance MRPerformance is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 24
No. The 201 locks use the button type tumblers that contact the key on its sides and the 124 locks (or at least the ones with which I'm familiar) use the more conventional tumblers that contact the key along its edges (for lack of a better explanation).


'93 190 2.6 Sportline
Reply With Quote