2) Buffer (what's it different from polisher?)
-- same thing as polisher
-- usually same tool as polisher and buffer, but instead of a soft foam pad, it is course sandpaper. Not for use on your car.
4) Angle Grinder*:
-- just about the same as the sander, even harder
5) Die Grinder -- not on your car
6) Bench Grinder -- not on your car
-- used in wood working to cut a channel/groove in wood
8) Plunge Router -- about the same
9) Dremel tool (Is it a brand-name die grinder?):
-- brand name ROTARY TOOL
-- can have a tool to cut metal, sand, etc.
10) Chuck Key Eliminator
-- on a drill motor, to make changing bit easier
11) Flaring tool -- ?
12) Planer -- to make a piece of wood smooth on the surface
13) Wood Lathe -- to turn wood, for example, how a baseball bat is made
14) Rotary tool -- like a Dremel / high speed small tool with many attachments.
1994 C280, dark green metallic
1991 190E 2.6, Black
(sold to another forum member)
2003 Chevy Tahoe LT, Redfire Metallic
1989 Mustang GT Cobra Convertible