View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 07:27 AM
timreid timreid is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 198
Willy, That is the AC drain, there is one on each side. And yes just go to your auto or hardware store and buy rubber or vinyl tubing for replacement, a much better repair than using the foam tubing.
Enjoy your drive, timreid
1992 400E
euro lights
500E sway bars
210 16in wheels
Reply With Quote