The exhaust manifold was looking old and rusted so, since it was out, I just went the extra mile $$.
Believe me, the head weights more than 30 lbs! You need at least two people to manipulate the head without breaking anything. Also, I did not remove the rockers. The head was taken to the machine shop complete. They returned the head in the same assembly condition (complete).
The intake left in place saves time and the chance of loosing/breaking something. Obviously it worked for me.
Again, thanks to Neumann for helping me out. I think his foot made one of the pictures...
Note: The pictures will stay up for 30 days, after that, they will NOT be available for viewing.