View Single Post
Old 07-30-2003, 04:38 PM
haasman's Avatar
haasman haasman is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 3,097
There should be a U shaped hose that is for venting. It probably fell off and it sitting on top of the engine encapsulation panel under your engine.

I believe the bolts are 8mm to lower it, try just the front to get your hand in there.

'03 E320 Wagon-Sold
'95 E320 Wagon-Went to Ex
'93 190E 2.6-Wrecked
'91 300E-Went to Ex
'65 911 Coupe (#302580)
Reply With Quote