View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003, 11:19 AM

you're a little late to the party doc

I think i've narrowed it down to worn rubber on the right side links. We'll find out in about a week. I'm soooo busy right now with other stuff with the car, trying to replace the fuel sender, and sue a local dealership for curbing my front bumper after it was just repainted, damaging my wheels, denting my quarter panel, rupturing my brake line causing me to lose my brakes while driving it, and putting a deep foot long scratch on my right side lower panel. They refuse to pay for the damage they did to the car, I was filling to forget about the brake line if they paid for the damage they did, but they refuse, so the brake line incident is fresh in my mind and will be fresh in court.

I'm gonna work on getting those links replaced, in the meantime, I just want to thank you guys so much for all the help, steve, brian, hth, peter, haas, larry, everyone who helped and posted practically 3 times a day in here for me.

Keep an eye out for part 3 of this fiasco which will hopefully tell of a resolution, if not, i might have to call on you guys again

Thanks!!!

Owned:
2001 E320 Sport
1992 500E
1989 300SEL