View Single Post
Old 08-07-2003, 10:12 AM
MB_SOOT

EVERYBENZ,

Thanks for the reply. I may be interested depending on price. Also, is it the newer design with the reinforced neck at the top? I definitely have a radiator that has only a marginally effective cooling capacity. It holds it at the 80 degree celcius thermostat setting fine when it's cool outside but once the outside temperature gets above 90 or 95 degrees Fahrenheit the temperature guage will creep up, especially under load and higher RPM's.

I've considered going with a used one but if I'm going to have to remove and replace one I really prefer to only have to do it once. I've been searching the web over the past several months and have found new Nissan radiators at about $150, although I would prefer the Behr. I don't have my notes in front of me now but I'm pretty sure I've gotten quotes on the Behr radiator at quite a bit better than the price you mentioned.

Please send me an email or PM with what you would want for it. At 6 months old the radiator probably isn't plugged or leaking anywhere so, depending on price, I may take a chance.