View Single Post
Old 08-11-2003, 09:01 AM
Kestas Kestas is offline
I told you so!
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Motor City, MI
Posts: 2,804
Originally posted by sixto
Poppet valve?
The valve that opens and closes the flow of exhaust gases. Is it called something else?
95 E320 Cabriolet, 140K
Reply With Quote