View Single Post
Old 11-20-2000, 05:37 PM
Zoni Zoni is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 1999
Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Posts: 47
I've heard that you can pay your fine by check and tack on a few extra dollars. The state cannot accept the over payment and must issue a refund for the difference. Don't cash the refund check. The transaction will not be complete until all funds are accounted for and therefore not only will points not show with the state but your insurance company will not be informed.
Reply With Quote