View Single Post
Old 08-16-2003, 12:58 PM
Phalcon51 Phalcon51 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Monrovia, CA
Posts: 490

Thanks for the info.

Checking on ebay and Google for crimping tools there are dozens of different types (RJ45, RG6, RG59, W100, etc.). Is there any type of classification number for a simple wire splice type crimper that you know of, or any model number within the brands you mentioned that I can look for?


Reply With Quote