View Single Post
Old 08-19-2003, 11:59 AM

Post KLEEMANN flywheel mod. Dyno + some news

I am going to try the IMG tags again, if it doesn't work, I am sorry. The pic is too large and I am not on a machine that can manipulate the image.

Here is the news:

Brandon has agreed to make this flywheel modification for those that would like the unit. A refundable core deposit of $1100 is required. If Brandon doesn't receive the cores, he has to spend $1100 to make the next flywheel. I have a 1000 miles on the flywheel prototype. Plain and simple, I think it is awesome. In the autocross this weekend I gained enough of a real world benefit to match the times of the peole who are usually 1.5 - 2 seconds faster then I am. They are on DOT competition and R spec tires, I am still on bald S-03s as my RA-1s are on back order.

I was going to install the ring type pulley. Instead, Brandon is sending me an alloy pulley today, that I will install and Dyno, then post the results here. From there, an ECU will be making it's way to my coupe to address the A/F ratio to deliver more power.

Brandon and I discussed the Lysholm conversion for the '02 M111 sport coupes. He has set a goal of early Oct. to get the prototype to me. I am going to test, etc., and the Lysholm twin screw SC conversion will become available for consumers shortly after that point.

Jeff- We noticed the A/F curve and Brandon and Kineda from csportcoupe.com are currently working on a resolution for both stock and vehicles equiped with the KLEEMANN pulley. Once the ECU revisions are complete, I will be receiving the ECU as part of the sponsorship.

As part of the Lysholm conversion, we will be utilizing a fuel pressure regulator, likely another ECU, and possibly uprate injectors.

In the mean time I plan on addressing the suspension items we have been discussing. Which I appreciate your advice and look forward to continued discussions.

Best regards all- I set email notification so I'll know when people respond.

Thomas
H&R Sport Springs, Eibach Anti-Roll Kit, OMP 4-Point Autocross harness
Auto-X addict!