View Single Post
Old 11-26-2000, 09:41 AM
engatwork's Avatar
engatwork engatwork is online now
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Soperton, Ga. USA
Posts: 11,878
pezzy - based on looking at the book it is called the "rear" muffler. I would strongly suggest spending the $ and replacing it with OEM or if mercedesshop Partsshop has it getting the OEM or OEM equivalent from them. You will be better off in the long run if you stay away from the Midas type places on this one.
OT - what part of Ga are you from?
good luck
'95 E320
'97 Honda CRV
Reply With Quote