View Single Post
Old 11-26-2000, 09:45 AM
engatwork's Avatar
engatwork engatwork is offline
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Soperton, Ga. USA
Posts: 11,877
pezzy - oops - I might have misunderstood. Here is the breakdown. The one closest to the engine is called "front exhaust pipe with catalyst", the next one is "center muffler" and then the last one that dumps out the tailpipe is the "rear muffler". Again though, stick with OEM or OEM equivalent material.
Reply With Quote