View Single Post
Old 08-24-2003, 07:19 PM
kip Foss kip Foss is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: S. Texas
Posts: 1,237
Go to a hydraulic repair shop or a supply center. These places usually have every hyd. fitting God ever made. They will have a tubing bender that and lengths of SS tubing that they will probably bend to shape for you on the spot.
Reply With Quote