Thread: Suspension
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2000, 10:33 PM
Posts: n/a
Want to replace the Support Joint located on the chassis and connected to the support tube. What is the terminology being used for this part? I have searched everywhere and every site has a different name for it. I want to order the correct part. Pls help
By the way its a 126 chassis

[This message has been edited by Benzman (edited 11-25-2000).]
Reply With Quote