Thread: Suspension
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2000, 01:06 AM
Posts: n/a
Originally posted by Larry Delor:
Sounds like the thrust rod is being described. Comes from the fire wall/foot well, and goes to lower control arm? Bushing mounted on the wall?
How about more description...just to be safe.

Larry, you got it! the joint that comes from the firewall and the rod is attached to it.
Reply With Quote