View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 08:40 PM
Gilly's Avatar
Gilly Gilly is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Evansville WI
Posts: 9,616
You can go to Sears or an auto store and buy one of these clamps (like a pliers except it ratchets shut and has flat jaws) to pinch off the fuel supply line and then do your work.

Reply With Quote