View Single Post
Old 09-04-2003, 10:57 AM
richard28 richard28 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: westchester, ny
Posts: 747

Is that type of clamp tool similar to the one I once saw an MB tech use on the coolant hoses when he changed my thermostat? If so, then it would have another valuable use & be an excellent addition for those of us who don't have one (although someone here has suggested using popsicle sticks held together by a visegrip).

One last question, please. The gas tank on the old car has two nasty rust bubbles, & since I am afraid sanding/wire brushing might create a hole I am considering swapping the tank with that from the 91 300e. In addition to the bolts (4?) in the trunk on the sides of the tank, what would I do to remove it? Thanks, & sorry to digress in this thread (I couldn't find any removal info by searching).

Reply With Quote