View Single Post
Old 09-22-2003, 05:08 AM
Gilly's Avatar
Gilly Gilly is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Evansville WI
Posts: 9,616
The hole in the middle of the drain, where the coolant comes out, is hex shaped. You loosen it with an allen wrench, I believe 6 or 7 mm.

Reply With Quote