View Single Post
Old 09-22-2003, 09:38 PM

Angry It Was The Water Temp Sensor (ect)

I HAD ROUGH IDEL EVERY SINCE I BOUGHT THIS CAR. HAVE BEEN TOLD IT WAS STUCK RINGS TO BENT VALVES TO FUEL DISTRIBUTER AND FUEL PRESSUER REGULATOR. I BOUGHT A FUEL INJECTION FROM A JUNK YARD AND I STILL HAVE IT IF ANY ONE NEEDS ONE. IT HAS THE DISTRIBUTOR, EHA, FUEL PRESSUER REGULATOR AND THE INJECTION INTAKE MINUS THE BIG RUBBER GASKET. I WAS DEPENDING ON A MECHANIC WHO WAS A LITTLE OUT OF HIS LEAGUE ON THIS ONE. I HAD THE CAR CHECKED OUT IN MYRTLE BEACH AT THE ********. THEY HAD THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT AND A MECHANIC WHO SEEMS TO KNOW HIS STUF. IT CAME DOWN TO THE WATER TEMP SENSOR (ECT). THE OMS WERE WAY OUT OF SPEC ON IT SO HE REPLACED IT ADJUSTED THE CO TO THE FUEL DISTRIBUTOR, CLEANED THE PLUGS. IT WAS RUNNING WAY TO RICH. IT IS RUNNING BETTER THAN IT EVER HAS SINCE I GOT IT. I SPENT A TON OF MONEY TO GET THIS THING TO RUN DECENT. I AM GOING TO PUT HER UP FOR SALE. IT HAS NEW TIRES, NEW SOFT TOP AND THE WIRES AND DISTRIBUTOR AND ROTOR ARE LESS THAN A YEAR OLD. I DID THE REAR BREAKS PADS AND ROTORS. I NEED A DRINK!!!!!