Sorry,, but i have the photos, but they are to large to put on this web site they average 400kb in size.. I was not thinking when I took the pictures...
Basically.. here it goes..
1. Remove the side panel on the right side of the air vent. (open the Car door for this)
2. Remove the glove compartment, same as you would to change the air filters.
3. Remove the 2 speaker grill screws. and then the grill
4. Slide the wooden trim to the right, the trim is key holed once you slide it then pull it toward you.
5. Remove the 2 screws to remove the air vent.
6. The light will be behind there on a small wire..
Let me know if you have more questions
Peter L. House
1998 Sport E430
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon
V8 Bucket Seats
Factory Moon Roof