Transmission numbers million to one?
1. I had my transmission worked on about 10 years ago, but not sure if it was rebuilt or they replaced it on me.
2. After finding data from the EPC for my car and physically inspecting it, the transmission is off by one number from the original serial number that came with the car, example:
. a. On vehicle: 722 408 02 123 456
. b. On data: 722 408 02 124 456
3. The work was done in the UK and itís an US spec car.
4. What are the chances that this could happen or is the data on the EPC is wrong by the one number?
5. I know itís anybodyís guess of what happen, just wanted to see if anyone had experience any EPC mistake on engine/trans numbers.
Thai GI sends...
GI but not GI Joe
They call me "The Thai GI"
Thai in the US Arsenal