View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 06:10 PM
David-S's Avatar
David-S David-S is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Blackpool/England
Posts: 38
Elusive spring

I think the spring to which you refer is your throttle return spring, my car is an 81 W123 230TE 102 engine, with injection. The spring goes from the throttle pivot arm to the bracket supporting the inlet manifold. Unless your's has somthing extra like cruise control which mine doesn't.But from what you say about the uneven running I should check out your throttle.

Reply With Quote