My resolution was "never fully" understood. One day it just started to run great again.
I did do the following:
1 - Two (2) bottles of Techron Fuel System Cleaner (I think this stuff actually works)
2 - Repositioned the spark plug wires, cleaning them and ensuroing a good fit on the spark plugs.
3 - Removed, regap and replace the spark plugs.
I just did "block and tackle" type stuff.
Thanks for the help
'86 560SL (186K) - Now a 'classic' : Registered as an Historic Vehicle
'95 E420 (188K)
'03 LS430 (Lexus)
- - - - -
'95 E420 (231K) Sold to a happy buyer, new to Mercedes
'90 300E (65K) Sold to an Mercedes Lover
'92 190E (215K) - retired to the salvage yard, sigh
'93 500SEL (214K) - Moved to another family, still runs like a young pup