View Single Post
Old 10-14-2003, 04:24 PM
jerryyoung jerryyoung is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Burleson, Texas
Posts: 149
1985 300TD Interior

My interior trim pieces around the inside of the windows is distorted due to the car being left in the sun for a long period of time (before I bought the car). My question is, are the trim pieces a formed piece of hard plastic or vinyl? I need to replace them but don't know what they are made of. If the are hard, formed pieces, does anyone have some for sale or is the salvage yard the route to go? Also, how are they attached? I also need the vertical plastic trim pieces on both sides of the tailgate.

Anyone have some info?


Jerry -
If you don't learn something new every day, you aren't paying attention!!
1971 108 280SE 2.8 "Ronnie"
1985 300TDT (76,904 Original miles ) "Sadie" (Sold-went back to Arkansas)
1984 300DT "Green-go" (Sold)
1984 300DT "Silver Bullet" (Sold)
1956 220S Ponton
1985 300DT
Reply With Quote